Sleeps 10/11 | Free wifi | BBQ hut | Pets welcome
Enjoy a BBQ whatever the weather and enjoy the breathtaking views.
The farmhouse is perfect for large groups of people or large families. Not only does it have a large living room with panoramic views, but it has a separate ‘den’ or living room with additional TV and DVD player which is perfect for children. Interested adults might enjoy the exceptional reference library where you are welcome to browse our books, or use the PC and free wifi.
The large kitchen with breakfast bar is perfect for catering for large parties. With a range electric cooker, two fridges and a separate chest freezer, plus a dishwasher. There is also a separate laundry with plenty of drying space.
And of course, no dining room would be complete without a bar to spend a quiet evening enjoying one of Islay’s many malt whiskies …
The highlight of the house has to be the huge, private and safe garden enjoyed by dogs and children alike. The Finnish BBQ hut, or the Hobbit hut as we like to call it, ensures you can BBQ all year round. Reindeer hides keep it warm and cosy and the huge pit BBQ means you can easily cook for up to 10 people at once.
Up the main staircase there are 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are en-suite, with a third bathroom serving the final two bedrooms.
There is also an additional bedroom above the kitchen via a separate staircase which has a double bed and a single bed in it plus its only sink, making it a good family room.
What you get
- 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10/11 people.
- 3 bathrooms (1 en-suite bath/shower), downstairs wc.
- Large dining room with log fire, and bar, CD player.
- *Children's 'den' with Freeview box, tv, VCR/DVD player, games and Playstation 1.
- Large living room with panoramic views, Sky TV/VCR/DVD player.
- Free wifi
- Reference library and PC.
- Fully fitted kitchen with range cooker, dishwasher, and 2 fridges.
- Separate laundry with washing machine/tumble dryer, drying space.
- Cot and high chair available.
- Large secure garden perfect for small children and pets!
- Finnish BBQ Hut in the garden.
- Dogs welcome.
- Ample parking.
- Linen and towels provided at no extra cost.
- Rental includes all utilities.
Please note we are a non-smoking house.